Gerardo Di Giacomo is Security Engineer, Blockchain at Facebook.
I've been working on internet security issues since 2002, but I've been passionate about them since before that.
My main area of interest and experience is reactive and proactive product security, with focus on application security, vulnerability management and bug bounties, secure architecture design, threat modeling, and applied cryptography, in a "purple team" fashion.
I believe in a practical approach to security, in balance with other technical and business requirements like scalability, performance, values, and user experience.
Colleagues think I'm a good communicator, able to talk to a diverse audience, a problem solver, and detail-oriented but also able to see the big picture.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/486003086633.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.