The Mist team has been working hard on a solution to balance decentralization with user experience.
While running a full node is important to the health of the network, we all know the weight of doing so on a consumer machine. Amazing services, like Infura, can help you get connected immediately but introduces new risks.
From the beginning, Ethereum Wallet and Mist beta have prioritized running a local ethereum node, helping relay blocks and keep the pulse of the ethereum blockchain worldwide.
Today, we are introducing a hybrid solution that brings the swiftness of Infura with the power and security of running your own Geth node. After connecting immediately to a remote node, your local node takes over all subscriptions and filters once it's up to date.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/488080464571.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.