This year, we are awarding 3 graduate and 2 undergraduate students scholarships if they can demonstrate their thesis and/or proposal to be used towards advancing the DFINITY mission of a public decentralized cloud.
Secure distributed systems like DFINITY are built on a deep theoretical foundation. As such, it is important to continue to develop and expand on that foundation by supporting students and universities progressing the study of disciplines including distributed computing, cryptography, and decentralized systems, among others.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/489462918017.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.