This year, we are awarding 3 graduate and 2 undergraduate students scholarships if they can demonstrate their thesis and/or proposal to be used towards advancing the DFINITY mission of a public decentralized cloud.
Secure distributed systems like DFINITY are built on a deep theoretical foundation. As such, it is important to continue to develop and expand on that foundation by supporting students and universities progressing the study of disciplines including distributed computing, cryptography, and decentralized systems, among others.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/489462918017.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.