Hitesh Bhardwaj is COO at Persistence, Co-founder Cosmos India.
Hitesh combines tremendous business success with popular Blockchain thought leadership. He is an expert at conveying electric talks that join financial aspects, brain science, innovation, and diversion hypothesis with current occasions, individual account, and chronicled point of reference—easily transliterating the perplexing issues of blockchain technology out of the abstract and into the real world.
His vision is to identify the most important opportunities for blockchain in business and government and drawing the roadmap for how to get there. He is also focussing on blockchain technology to transform financial services, the deep architecture of the corporation, animate the Internet of Things, recast the role of government, recreate the content industries, and solve important problems like the security of organizations and the privacy of individuals.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/490405501261.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.