Titans is an educational program focused on increasing wisdom among students, and the broader world.
The Titans program was recently featured in a critically acclaimed report on the current condition on college education by Frank Bruni, a New York Times editorial writer.
An acclaimed output of the class is the Titan's Brief -- thought pieces written on some of the most important books across business, psychology, investing, political science, and history. These are distributed into the public domain for the use of lifelong learners everywhere.
The program is led by Britt Harris, former CEO of Bridgewater Associates and current CEO/CIO at UTIMCO. Britt’s passion is for people with high capacity and high character, particularly those in the early and middle parts of their careers. From that desire an elite, nationally recognized program has emerged.
Titans are carefully selected, uniquely trained and highly gifted individuals who exhibit the following characteristics: 1) unusually likely to be highly successful in business relatively early in life, 2) have the character to use whatever success they do achieve for the benefit of others 3) are interesting and fully engaged people.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/490413368896.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.