ETCDEV is a leading Ethereum Classic development company with a strong focus on decentralized computing providing long term support for the ETC blockchain.
The ETCDEV team maintains Classic Geth, the main client for the ETC blockchain. We also contributed original projects, such as Emerald to help others develop on the ETC blockchain, Emerald Wallet for end users, and SputnikVM as a standalone, modular, embeddable and IoT ready EVM.
ETCDEV believes in the principles of immutability and decentralization because they are the main value provided by a blockchain. Any blockchain without the guarantee of immutability would be competing with Amazon AWS, which is already much more user friendly and a thousand times cheaper. For this reason, ETCDEV is working hard towards protecting Ethereum Classic from the potential interference of any centralized authority. We do this by working on open standards and avoiding any features or functionality that may be leveraged to achieve control of the blockchain by any single party or coordinated group.
Decentralization and immutability must be the main principles of any public blockchain.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/492021313842.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.