Blockchains, crypto-assets, and decentralized applications are the most transformative innovations of our generation. While poised for substantial growth over the coming years, mainstream adoption remains at an early stage, and the appropriate public infrastructure to support billions of users is still a matter of deep R&D. The aim of the Ethereum Community Fund (ECF) is to provide both funding and connectivity, while shaping the strategic direction of the space towards mainstream adoption through the development of infrastructure and compelling end-user applications. The first step towards supporting the growth of the Ethereum ecosystem will be the Infrastructure Grant program. This program will be established as a permanent financial endowment to support and aid projects in building crucial open-source infrastructure, tooling, and applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/493166518092.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.