Blockchains, crypto-assets, and decentralized applications are the most transformative innovations of our generation. While poised for substantial growth over the coming years, mainstream adoption remains at an early stage, and the appropriate public infrastructure to support billions of users is still a matter of deep R&D. The aim of the Ethereum Community Fund (ECF) is to provide both funding and connectivity, while shaping the strategic direction of the space towards mainstream adoption through the development of infrastructure and compelling end-user applications. The first step towards supporting the growth of the Ethereum ecosystem will be the Infrastructure Grant program. This program will be established as a permanent financial endowment to support and aid projects in building crucial open-source infrastructure, tooling, and applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/493166518092.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.