The Swedish company Trijo that they had, as one of the first actors, landed an Estonian cryptocurrency exchange license. Moreover, this license will enable Trijo to operate as a regulated cryptocurrency exchange in the entire European Union. Swedish blockchain influencer and early adopter Ivan Liljeqvist gives his analysis of the situation.
Other Swedish cryptocurrency actors, such as the exchange services ”BTCX” and ”Safello,” have previously registered as financial entities with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/493903176629.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.