Crescent is a passive cryptocurrency index manager. The firm provides complexity-free access to systematically diversified cryptocurrency portfolios.
The firm's flagship strategy is the Crescent 20 Index Fund - a privately managed digital asset index fund focused on capturing the returns of the "investment grade" crypto universe with a passive, rules-based approach. The strategy adjusts for volatility, liquidity, and safe storage capabilities and is designed to be a complexity-free access vehicle for investors. The Fund is held in 100% cold storage and is rebalanced monthly. The firm also provides cold storage consulting services and digital asset investment research. The firm's co-founders all started their careers at Goldman Sachs and have other experience in hedge funds and venture capital.
Funds are offered privately to accredited investors.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/495553716902.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.