Marek Palatinus, also known as slush, is the inventor of the bitcoin mining pool concept and operator of the Slush’s mining pool, designer of the lightweight Stratum protocol and the core programmer of TREZOR. With nearly 15 years experience in IT, Marek has co-developed several successful internet startups and worked as an enterprise architect for one of the largest banks in Central Europe. Since his introduction to Bitcoin in 2010, he has dedicated his entire time to developing useful services and tools that can make bitcoin widely adopted.
He is the CEO and Head IT Architect at Satoshi Labs, which is responsible for building some of the most widely used Bitcoin products (such as TREZOR, Slush Pool, and Coinmap).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/495668820382.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.