As an original Google Glass @ Work partner, Augmate was originally created to serve the needs of workers using wearable glasses. There were many application developers for wearable glasses, but there were no device management platforms for IT to centrally control all of the new devices coming onto their systems. Our CEO, Pete Wassell led the creation of an industrial-strength platform that would make controlling these devices simple and more complete for securing and provisioning them.
The basic premise of Augmate is to allow control of multiple, disparate devices easily and efficiently without sacrificing security in the data. It acts as a software layer that in the past, resided on the devices just over the operating system. Signed by the keys of the device, the code allowed for virtually full control of that device from a web based portal.
Augmate is upgrading its infrastructure to leverage distributed ledger technology in order to refine data security and put users back in control of their own data. At its core, Augmate Connect will be a blockchain-agnostic platform, and may eventually integrate other private and public blockchain protocols bringing interoperability to device management.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/496548973980.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.