Building distributed “current-sees” infrastructure to enable social transformation on all scales.
As a society, we have a pretty good understanding of objects and how to manipulate them, but we’re not as good with flows. The MetaCurrency Project has identified the patterns, principles, and protocols for how we use currencies (think “current-sees”) to share, measure and enable all kinds of currents.
The nervous systems of our organizations, governments, and economies are encoded with currencies. If we use currencies designed for short-term gain, we construct corporations that are cancerous.
We are building the technological tools and social patterns and practices to enable the next economy — one that is distributed, equitable, and regenerative.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/497551948934.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.