Put your Apple devices on auto-pilot with the only device management solution that puts security first.
Fleetsmith puts device management on auto-pilot by automating device setup, intelligence, patching, and security for your company’s Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs. It integrates with G Suite and Office 365, empowering you to easily deploy, patch, manage, and secure your devices over the internet.
Fleetsmith was founded by former IT and security leaders from Dropbox and Fandom who combined their security engineering and IT expertise into an all new approach to managing Macs. It is trusted by companies like Robinhood, Monzo, HackerOne, Patreon, Sentry, and more. Fleetsmith is based in San Francisco and backed by Upfront Ventures, Index Ventures, and Harrison Metal.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/498766218827.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.