QuickBlocks (formerly called Great Hill Corporation) has been providing internet-based software since before the World Wide Web. In 1996, we released the first version of Calendars for the Web™, our popular interactive, web-based calendaring/scheduling system. We’ve been delivering this monthly service for more than 15 years, enabling 1,000s of clients to coordinate shared resources among their many participants.
Our dedication to quality software and customer service is reflected in our long, fruitful relationships with our clients. In early 2016, we pivoted our full attention to the Ethereum blockchain space. We first released EthSlurp™ in March of 2016. Since then we’ve been working on QuickBlocks™.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/502582834904.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.