Hassen Naas is Founder of Naas Capital. Before founding Naas Capital, Hassen previously worked at the World Economic Forum as part of the International Organisations team where his primary role was managing the relationship between the WEF and various International Organisations such as the IMF, World Bank and the UN.
He first discovered Bitcoin in 2014 and was immediately drawn to the significance of the creation of a new form of money that is free from governments and any central entities.
In 2015, wrote a thesis during his undergrad on whether Bitcoin had the properties to replace contemporary monetary and payment systems.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/503432814229.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.