WiV is a secure, blockchain-based fine wine trading system that brings producers, buyers and sellers together. It enables fine wine to be traded securely without friction at a significantly reduced total transaction cost.
The WiV blockchain platform allows users to securely collect and store information about each unique asset’s provenance and transaction history, whilst holding and insuring the unique asset in a professionally managed storage facility.
The WiV platform uses advanced blockchain technology to create a token with full provenance, trade and storage history for every unique asset that’s on the system.
Based on the non-fungible token from Ethereum ERC-721, it is scalable, secure and integrates seamlessly with existing systems.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/503598729140.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.