Without relying on cell service or an internet connection, goTenna Mesh generates a signal that connects with other units within range, effectively creating a people-powered, decentralized mesh network.
Powered by goTenna Mesh, TxTenna is an Android app that enables off-grid broadcasts of signed Bitcoin transactions from Samourai Wallet. TxTenna-python is a set of scripts run on an internet connected PC or single board computer to receive and settle transactions from the TxTenna app on the Bitcoin blockchain.
When goTenna Mesh pairs with your phone, Samourai Wallet will generate a prompt to use the TxTenna App to broadcast transactions over the goTenna Mesh network until it reaches an online TxTenna user, up to three hops away.
An off-line Bitcoin full node connected to a Blockstream Blocksat receiver can broadcast signed transactions and relay API data over the goTenna Mesh network.
Through an online TxTenna user, transactions are confirmed on the Bitcoin blockchain and a private confirmation message is relayed back to the original TxTenna user.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/504452988610.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.