Bryan Bishop creates and builds software that is changing the face of modern finance, enabling startups to raise tens of millions of dollars in venture capital and pursue their revenue opportunities at full throttle.
Most recently, he has written software and built out a highly-regulated finance firm that integrates Bitcoin with the $600 trillion derivatives market, culminating in a Swap Execution Facility (SEF) and Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO) awaiting regulatory approval by the CFTC.
He is also a public speaker and published scholar (Nucleic Acids Research, J. Comp. Inf. Sci. Eng., etc.). “Do-It-Yourself biohacker” with hobby projects involving DNA synthesis using phosphoramidite chemistry, and projects involving genetic engineering and more speculative technology development regarding cryonics, brain scanning and emulation, nootropics, molecular nanotechnology, automation, etc.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/507080901469.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.