Yahsin Huang is marketing at Diodehain; co-organizer of Ethereum Taipei, RadicalxChange Taipei.
She is a tech writer in Taipei. She covers impacts of emerging technologies, especially blockchain, for various media outlets, such as Make magazine, TechLife magazine, Business Next, Meet Startup, Thinking Taiwan, Blockcast.it, BlockTempo, Diode, and Hacker Noon. Notable works are her tech reports of DevCon in Prague, Czech Republic, and EDCON in Sydney, Australia. In 2016, Yahsin helped start the Taipei Ethereum Meetup community. In 2019, Yahsin founded the RadicalxChange Taipei chapter. She has a bachelor’s degree in English literature from National Dong Hwa University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/510439146077.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.