Rainbow, a new company from the former core team at Balance — Christian Baroni, Jin Chung, and Mike Demarais.
In late 2016, Christian and Richard Burton started Balance together. We’d originally set out to build a personal finance app. It found some early traction, but at the same time we were becoming more and more fascinated by Ethereum, a refreshing alternative to the closed banking infrastructure we were building on at the time.
We decided to pivot the company, and began designing a product that would make Ethereum and its ecosystem accessible to a far wider audience. Christian and Mike led the project, while Richard focused on fundraising and marketing. But as the project evolved, our visions for the product and the company diverged. Unable to find common ground, we agreed it was best to part ways.
Rainbow for iOS—beta! There are so many incredible projects building on Ethereum, but for most people, navigating these technologies is next to impossible.
At Rainbow, we plan to bring the decentralized web and its most useful features to more people.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/511528881250.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.