Become the landlord of the future. For the first time, investors around the globe can buy into the US real estate market through fully-compliant, fractional, tokenized ownership. Powered by blockchain.
Tokenized, compliant, and first-of-its-kind. Tokenization is the process of representing fractional ownership of a real-world asset with a blockchain-based token. These tokens exist exclusively on the internet, and represent an online contract that denotes ownership of a real world asset.
RealT is a link between physical and digital; bridging the gap between a real world property, and a digital token on Ethereum.
RealT provides investors with a simple, intelligent and user-friendly method to buy into tokenized properties. Backed by the U.S. legal system and the permissionless Ethereum blockchain, property ownership is now just a few clicks away.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/512887250632.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.