Kevin Sekniqi is Co-founder of AVA Labs, among others. CS PhD. Cornell. Into Futurama, crypto, math, investing, and a bunch of other random things.
I'm a researcher in various aspects of distributed systems, but most predominantly in blockchains. I run an AI startup (in stealth mode) solving issues in hyper-parameter optimization. I am also the creator of the tech stack behind a crypto startup (as well as co-founder), developing new paradigms in consensus to achieve higher scalability, throughput, and latency of distributed applications.
My distant background is in security and cryptography, including encrypted databases and (fully) homomorphic encryption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/514216481197.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.