Pierre Rochard founded Bitcoin Advisory in 2018 to provide institutional investors with independent advice about Bitcoin. We advise clients on how a portfolio allocation to Bitcoin may be aligned with their long-term objectives, constraints, and investment philosophy. Any investment case for holding bitcoins begins with Bitcoin's decentralized governance: a peer-to-peer network of nodes with proof-of-work timestamping. We demystify these words without resorting to over-simplifications. We focus our client discussions on the Bitcoin network's present and long-term prospects, both as a technology and as an investment.
As an independent advisor, we are not affiliated with a fund or exchange, nor do we sell any financial products. We charge hourly and do not receive commissions or referral fees.
We do not advise on altcoins, ICOs, utility tokens, security tokens, appcoins, distributed ledger or blockchain technology, short term trading, or charting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/516295930768.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.