Pierre Rochard founded Bitcoin Advisory in 2018 to provide institutional investors with independent advice about Bitcoin. We advise clients on how a portfolio allocation to Bitcoin may be aligned with their long-term objectives, constraints, and investment philosophy. Any investment case for holding bitcoins begins with Bitcoin's decentralized governance: a peer-to-peer network of nodes with proof-of-work timestamping. We demystify these words without resorting to over-simplifications. We focus our client discussions on the Bitcoin network's present and long-term prospects, both as a technology and as an investment.
As an independent advisor, we are not affiliated with a fund or exchange, nor do we sell any financial products. We charge hourly and do not receive commissions or referral fees.
We do not advise on altcoins, ICOs, utility tokens, security tokens, appcoins, distributed ledger or blockchain technology, short term trading, or charting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/516295930768.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.