Jack O'Holleran is Co-founder & CEO at Skale Labs, Building a highly configurable elastic sidechain network. Entrepreneur. 13+ years in Silicon Valley deep tech startups.
I also maintain a strategic advisor role at Aktana which I co-founded in 2008. Aktana is the leading SaaS Sales and Marketing Analytics platform for Global Life Science companies.
Specialties: Blockchain, decentralization, company building, product/customer development, revenue growth, strategy, innovation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, enterprise sales, product management, product marketing, business development, strategic alliances, international business, SaaS, sales operations, sales force effectiveness.
Was a starting receiver for the Nebraska Cornhuskers Football team. Two-time Varsity Letterman and was twice awarded First-Team Academic All Big 12 Honors. Co-founded the Icarus Athletic Club, a San Francisco based athletic club dedicated to health, fitness and community. Finished full-distance Ironman in Hokkaido Japan in 2013 (albeit very slowly).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/516342533402.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.