QLC Chain is an infrastructure-level #blockchain with Telecom service capabilities.
QLC Chain project is founded by a group of telecom and blockchain technology experts with entrepreneurial spirits. The team consists of over 20 developers, all with telecom, chips, eSIM, P2P network, encryption experiences, with offices in Mainland China, HK, Silicon Valley, and Europe. The full structure of QLC Chain matured in 2017, aiming to deeply integrate telecom capabilities on a public chain, to build a trusted environment for telecom billing, security and addressing. The public chain has launched in 2018.
In the 5G era, the public chain underpinned network will support the convergence of transmission, content recognition and instant payment.
QLC Chain’s mission is to create a secure and trusted environment for communication services and to narrow down the digital divide by leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology, enabling everyone to operate and benefit from network services.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/517467740980.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bounce Fully decentralized protocol.
- Ascolta Ventures Listening to entrepreneurs and supporting their journey.
- Delphi Ventures The Journey of Delphi.
- Luuk Weber Ecosystem Builder, Futurist, Blockchain & DAOs.
- The Builder Collective Explore a Cooperative owned by its participants.
- OneSwap Fully decentralized exchange protocol on Smart Contract.
- Shane Molidor Global Head of Business Development at BitMax.
- Genesis Block Leading Over The Counter (OTC) trading center for digital assets.
- Cooper Kunz Software developer at Hedera Hashgraph.
- Evernew Capital Investing in blockchain-related institutions under Perseverance Capital.