QLC Chain is an infrastructure-level #blockchain with Telecom service capabilities.
QLC Chain project is founded by a group of telecom and blockchain technology experts with entrepreneurial spirits. The team consists of over 20 developers, all with telecom, chips, eSIM, P2P network, encryption experiences, with offices in Mainland China, HK, Silicon Valley, and Europe. The full structure of QLC Chain matured in 2017, aiming to deeply integrate telecom capabilities on a public chain, to build a trusted environment for telecom billing, security and addressing. The public chain has launched in 2018.
In the 5G era, the public chain underpinned network will support the convergence of transmission, content recognition and instant payment.
QLC Chain’s mission is to create a secure and trusted environment for communication services and to narrow down the digital divide by leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology, enabling everyone to operate and benefit from network services.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/517467740980.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.