Collins is a member of Atrium’s FinTech and Blockchain practice where he advises founders, companies and investors working on fintech, cryptocurrency, and blockchain projects. His practice focuses on a range of corporate, transactional, and regulatory matters, including securities laws, corporate governance, and equity and debt financings. As an avid gamer and an early adopter of digital assets, Collins pairs his legal knowledge with the unique perspective of an end user and enthusiast to better serve his clients.
Prior to working at Atrium, Collins was a corporate and securities associate at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati where he worked with high growth technology companies, venture capital investors, and entrepreneurs. At WSGR, Collins often served as "outside general counsel," assisting in a range of corporate matters, including securities offerings and M&A deals, corporate governance, and other corporate and regulatory matters related to both private and public companies. Prior to becoming an attorney, Collins worked at the University of Southern California Credit Union assisting with backend operations, including compliance and KYC/AML matters.
Collins received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School. During law school, Collins interned at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and assisted domestic and international entrepreneurs with their emerging companies as a student attorney.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/518543921734.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.