Sustain Web3 is a one-day gathering to start designing the future of Web3 sustainability.
As we start envisioning a "Web3", sustaining free and open source software is more important than ever - and more realistic. We're gathering technologists, economists, maintainers, and hackers who think Web3 is - A New Hope™ for free and open source software.
Join us for a one-day gathering to discuss active initiatives, learn from industry luminaries, and start designing the future of Web3 sustainability.
This event is free to attend with a "pay-what-you-can" donation model. The goal is to stick to traditional FOSS values and fund this event by and for the community. We'll be collecting donations through a Gitcoin Grant. Because of Quadratic matching on the Gitcoin platform, even small contributions could go a long way.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519283008726.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.