Sustain Web3 is a one-day gathering to start designing the future of Web3 sustainability.
As we start envisioning a "Web3", sustaining free and open source software is more important than ever - and more realistic. We're gathering technologists, economists, maintainers, and hackers who think Web3 is - A New Hope™ for free and open source software.
Join us for a one-day gathering to discuss active initiatives, learn from industry luminaries, and start designing the future of Web3 sustainability.
This event is free to attend with a "pay-what-you-can" donation model. The goal is to stick to traditional FOSS values and fund this event by and for the community. We'll be collecting donations through a Gitcoin Grant. Because of Quadratic matching on the Gitcoin platform, even small contributions could go a long way.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519283008726.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.