Fanny (Roemer) Lakoubay, Blockchain & Art Market Consultant, focused Digital Art, Blockchain & ESG Evangelist.
I am a New-York-based communication & operations specialist with 12+ years of experience in blockchain, ESG projects (environment, social and governance) and art tech.
I am currently the head of public relations for RadicalxChange foundation and the co-founder of ETHTurin sustainability hackathon (May 2020). I also curate and organize digital art exhibitions (MOCDA London, CADAF art fair, Rare Art Festival) and advise companies supporting living artists via new technology (Digital Art Council, Editional NFT creation app, New Art Academy, Snark.art).
I regularly advocate for clients and projects at conferences around the world and guest teach at New York based institutions (New York University, Fashion Institute of Technology and Christie’s Education).
Prior to this, I worked with larger organizations such as Christie’s auction house, Collectrium SaaS inventory management system, Artnet e-commerce site, and Societe Generale & Royal Bank of Scotland banks.
I hold an MBA from HEC Paris business school and a BA in Art History / Art Appraisal, and fluently speak English, French and German.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519293890558.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.