Fanny (Roemer) Lakoubay, Blockchain & Art Market Consultant, focused Digital Art, Blockchain & ESG Evangelist.
I am a New-York-based communication & operations specialist with 12+ years of experience in blockchain, ESG projects (environment, social and governance) and art tech.
I am currently the head of public relations for RadicalxChange foundation and the co-founder of ETHTurin sustainability hackathon (May 2020). I also curate and organize digital art exhibitions (MOCDA London, CADAF art fair, Rare Art Festival) and advise companies supporting living artists via new technology (Digital Art Council, Editional NFT creation app, New Art Academy, Snark.art).
I regularly advocate for clients and projects at conferences around the world and guest teach at New York based institutions (New York University, Fashion Institute of Technology and Christie’s Education).
Prior to this, I worked with larger organizations such as Christie’s auction house, Collectrium SaaS inventory management system, Artnet e-commerce site, and Societe Generale & Royal Bank of Scotland banks.
I hold an MBA from HEC Paris business school and a BA in Art History / Art Appraisal, and fluently speak English, French and German.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519293890558.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.