To foster innovation, CME Group's subsidiary, CME Ventures LLC, seeks out early state companies with technologies that could impact future business.
CME Ventures LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CME Group, Inc., makes minority stake investments in early stage technology companies whose innovative products and services may impact CME Group’s business or financial services in the longer term.
CME Ventures seeks companies with technologies that could impact platforms and systems, enhance user experience, or provide new products and services in the financial ecosystem of the future.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519477892250.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.