To foster innovation, CME Group's subsidiary, CME Ventures LLC, seeks out early state companies with technologies that could impact future business.
CME Ventures LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CME Group, Inc., makes minority stake investments in early stage technology companies whose innovative products and services may impact CME Group’s business or financial services in the longer term.
CME Ventures seeks companies with technologies that could impact platforms and systems, enhance user experience, or provide new products and services in the financial ecosystem of the future.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519477892250.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.