Christine Perry is VP Solutions Engineering at Skale Labs, building highly configurable elastic sidechains for Ethereum. When not decentralizing, skydive, boxing and dance.
Once upon a time, I participated in a Skydiving World Record, with 116 other inspiring women. The event required a lot of organization, making quick decisions within 90 seconds of freefall, and an incredible amount teamwork to achieve our goal. All the women that participated in the event experienced both mental and physical fatigue. However, we all agreed to keep going, and to not give up.
Currently, that same determination is applied to learning about Blockchain technologies, as it truly has the potential to be the next big wave of technology. At SKALE Labs, my main responsibility is to manage the customer success journey both pre and post sales. This includes developing custom integrations, prototypes, delivering technical workshops, and ensuring a customer's successful on-boarding onto SKALE's platform. However, my story does not start here...
My career started as a software developer building full stack production ready systems through various contracts for the Department of Defense. Later, my career path shifted from developing scalable software, to ensuring the software's implementation went smoothly for customers. This led me to pursue client facing implementation, solutions engineering, and product innovation roles.
Now, my goal is to increase blockchain usability, through scalability solutions that aim to simplify the integration of blockchain into real world applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/519946774251.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.