The Commons Stack is an open source development project, building infrastructure for the sustainable funding and management of community-driven economies. Our long term vision is to develop a new way for humans to sustainably self-organize around the management of shared resources in the physical world, allowing us to address the world's biggest problems - together.
The Commons Stack is using the latest token engineering practices to design, test and deploy template modules that will provide much-needed functionality for open-source projects in the blockchain ecosystem. You can apply now to become a member of the Commons Stack Association and support this important community initiative. Applicants should have expertise in token engineering or decentralized governance, to contribute meaningfully towards reaching community goals.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/522375848744.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.