The Commons Stack is an open source development project, building infrastructure for the sustainable funding and management of community-driven economies. Our long term vision is to develop a new way for humans to sustainably self-organize around the management of shared resources in the physical world, allowing us to address the world's biggest problems - together.
The Commons Stack is using the latest token engineering practices to design, test and deploy template modules that will provide much-needed functionality for open-source projects in the blockchain ecosystem. You can apply now to become a member of the Commons Stack Association and support this important community initiative. Applicants should have expertise in token engineering or decentralized governance, to contribute meaningfully towards reaching community goals.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/522375848744.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.