Jeremy Sklaroff is Associate at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
I’m an associate in the Financial Institutions Group at Davis Polk, where I advise clients on regulatory, transactional and strategic issues posed by digital asset and blockchain businesses and investments. I work with clients ranging from global financial firms to early-stage startups.
I’ve also written extensively about legal, economics and technology topics related to blockchains and digital assets. My writing has been published in the University of Pennsylvania Law Review and the Columbia Law Review, and has been cited by policymakers and regulators in the U.S. and abroad.
Previously, I launched a fintech company and held investment and business development roles at technology companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/523184238963.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.