Jeremy Sklaroff is Associate at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
I’m an associate in the Financial Institutions Group at Davis Polk, where I advise clients on regulatory, transactional and strategic issues posed by digital asset and blockchain businesses and investments. I work with clients ranging from global financial firms to early-stage startups.
I’ve also written extensively about legal, economics and technology topics related to blockchains and digital assets. My writing has been published in the University of Pennsylvania Law Review and the Columbia Law Review, and has been cited by policymakers and regulators in the U.S. and abroad.
Previously, I launched a fintech company and held investment and business development roles at technology companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/523184238963.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.