Creathor Ventures invests in technology-oriented companies that are driving the automation of industry and business as well as the personalization and digitalization of the healthcare sector. The regional focus is on Germany and Switzerland. From its offices in Bad Homburg and Zurich, the 15-strong team currently supports over 30 tech and life science companies. Over the past 30 years, the management team has financed over 200 companies as lead or co-lead investors. More than 20 companies have been listed on international stock exchanges. Creathor Ventures currently manages a fund volume of over 230 million euros.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/526153506762.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.