SubSocial is a set of Substrate runtime modules (SRML) with UI that would allow anyone to launch their own decentralized censorship-resistant social network aka community. We are planning to follow a topology of Polkadot Network where every community will be running on its own Substrate chain and all these decentralized communities will be connected to our own Polkadot relay. This social networking relay could be connected to the official Polkadot Network.
You can think of this as decentralized versions of Reddit, Stack Exchange or Medium, where subreddits or communities of Stack Exchange or blogs on Medium run on their own chain. At the same time, users of these decentralized communities should be able to transfer or share their reputation, coins and other values from one community to another via Polkadot relay.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/526720186269.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.