IHT is a smart contract technology and distributed accounting technology developed for the purpose of splitting real estate under i-house.com which utilizes blockchain’s intrinsic advantages such as trustless mechanism, anti-tamper, co-supervision, traceability. IHT uses its own smart contract and distributed accounting technology to connect the asset side and the financial institution side. Large assets can be split and distributed to multiple financial institutions through the IHT smart contract. Users, through financial institutions, can invest in small real estate split by IHT smart contract. IHT, as the center of the connection of two ends, cannot be changed by any individual or organization after the asset is split and bound, including the IHT itself. Therefore, through IHT, it can be ensured that users’ investment will be firmly bonded to the pointed assets, so that investment is more secured and returns are more stable.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/528968204310.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.