The PegNet token (PEG) is an open, distributed, autonomous and minable stablecoin network. PegNet enables cryptocurrency users to hold value and make payments in the form of any asset they would like thanks to Pegged Asset Tokens. PegNet tokens are digital copies of the fiat currency, cryptocurrency or precious metal they mirror.
Supported by prominent early Ethereum contributor Jonathan Mohan and early blockchain leaders such as David Johnston, and Paul Snow. PegNet’s technology leapfrogs existing stablecoin implementations by being minable via proof of work, where miners are rewarded with PEG tokens in return for submitting and approving price data from external sources. Miners subscribe to various market API’s and submit the prices of 29 assets, including Gold, Silver, USD, Euros, Ether, Factoids & Bitcoin, with many more to come to PegNet. Users can choose their exposure to any of the Pegged assets by simply converting between assets at current market prices.
• Five-thousand PEG tokens mined per block, every 10 minutes • Distributed mining reward go to the top 25 miners each block • 29 stablecoins including: Gold, Silver, USD, Euros, Ether, Factoids & Bitcoin
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/529258230755.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.