Our plan is to continue to deliver news, education, and developer tools relevant to the IOST ecosystem. Targeting both developers and end users, our first tool was a Windows 64bit iWallet CLI and our news channel, IOST Weekly Digest reports the highlights of the IOST ecosystem, plus other notable events such as Jimmy Zhong’s AMA’s on Telegram, new IOST Partners, and dApps.
By leveraging advanced social media analytics we can deliver timely and relevant content ensuring the maximum impact on momentum and adoption of IOST. The focus on developer tools is to help remove friction out of the development process and help propel IOST to be the application development platform for Web 3.0. The next tool to be released is a “one click” script to install and build the entire IOST development environment eliminating the often frustrating process of fighting with dependencies, toolchain setup, and other idiosyncrasies.
We are excited and thankful to be part of what is going to be a shift in global computing.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/532951827094.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.