TransitNet is a platform to empower security token issuers with a robust set of tools for managing financial reporting, corporate governance, and title verification.
TransitNet empowers security token issuers with a robust set of tools for corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and financial reporting.
TransitNet leverages blockchain technology and protects crypto issuer data and digital assets through reporting and compliance tools that include financial updates, voting by token holders, and proof of token ownership. TransitNet is a platform to provide reporting and compliance for token holders and invited participants.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/537483553873.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.