Yaoqi Jia is Architect & Co-founder of Zilliqa, Forbes Asia 30 Under 30. Build a secure and privacy-preserving decentralized application infrastructure.
I’m CTO, director & co-founder of Zilliqa, the next-gen high-throughput blockchain platform with the advances in sharding and multi-signing primitives. My currenct focus is on decentralizing the web in a secure/scalable/incentivized/privacy-preserving manner. I was selected to the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list – Class of 2019.
Prior to that, I was a Research Fellow at the National University of Singapore. I got my Ph.D. in School of Computing at NUS in 2017, under the advisement of LIANG Zhenkai and Prateek Saxena. Before coming to NUS, I obtained my B.S. degree in Computer Science in Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2012.
My research interests span the areas of web security/privacy, network security and distributed system security. During my Ph.D., I have proposed solutions to secure the web infrastructure from two perspectives – networking and system, e.g., addressing privacy / consensus issues in web overlays and identifying new attacks/vulnerabilities in web browsers.
My research work has been published in CCS, USENIX Security, PETS, RAID, ESORICS etc. I have received the Best Paper Award in W2SP (2014) and ICECCS (2014). My work got acknowledged by various vendors including Google and Apple (CVE-2014-7948 for Chrome and CVE-2015-5907 for Safari), as well as received attention from the media including Dailydot, Gizmodo and Techspot.
I was czaring the Advanced Systems Seminar at NUS. I was also a member of Cyber-Security Research Group.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/537625637841.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.