Decentralized Cloud Computing Blockchain Network. Before I go any further, let me give a brief introduction to the aelf project. aelf, for all intents and purposes, is creating a new blockchain which will resolve 3 main blockchain problems which has been restricting this technology from being adopted in more mainstream uses. These problems are limited performance, lack of resource segregation, and a properly working governance model. By resolving these issues, aelf will be bringing blockchain technology into business scenarios with full force. aelf was originally launched as Grid, however due to confusion with a similar project called Grid+, it was rebranded as aelf late November 2017. Another confusion which was cleared up early in aelf’s life was the complete separation from the Polkadot project.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/537896482435.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.