World's most widely adopted data-transport-layer connecting blockchain applications to external context. Enabling the shift of traditional services such as finance, gambling, and insurance into decentralization.
Qualcomm, Amazon, Intel, Google, Microsoft. All those Companies are exploring the field of attestation techniques - building environments that match the higher security level developers and enterprises are looking for.
Oraclize leverages all innovative technologies out there to offer “attestation-as-a-service”. We deliver the data you need along with an authenticity proof - a cryptographic guarantee showing that the data has not been tampered with.
A specific application of our service is for the blockchain context - a reliable connection between smart contracts and the Internet. Our service is platform-agnostic and provides access to all the major smart-contracts capable platforms out there (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Rootstock, Eris and private networks). As a company, we think that the auditability of the off-chain part is as important as the auditability of the on-chain one, which is provided by the blockchain by design. Our approach aims to reduce the amount of trust involved by providing data in a blockchain-ish way.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/538255411303.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.