Waves Explorer bring the UI into line with the design of other Waves products, most importantly, improved the experience for mobile devices.
Our frontend team has created a much clearer and more user-friendly interface, and the overall experience for the application is now similar to other apps in the Waves ecosystem.
The design has been adapted for mobile devices, so it’s now easy to check transactions and network status from your smartphone or tablet.
The Explorer allows easy switching between MainNet and TestNet. In addition, there is a convenient tool that enables users to configure the Explorer for their custom network, meaning you can track any network or node you want.
Since Waves is one of the fastest open blockchains in the world, it’s our goal to build the fastest Explorer in the world too, with the same unrivalled user experience of our other apps.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/539679169132.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.