Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever. Tuku provides data access solutions which ensure this is the case.
Tuku is a Māori word with many meanings. ¹ (verb) (-a,-na) to release, let go, give up, leave, resign, put off, descend, get off, let down, download (computer), set free, allow, send, pass, serve, bowl, submit - reflects the notion of transfer. ² (verb) (-a,-na) to relinquish, cede, grant, gift. ³ (verb) (-a,-na) to present, offer.
Embodying these meanings, Tuku is our offering in service of enhancing the default state of freedom for all.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/545906200913.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.