Steve Jang, Founder and Managing Director of Kindred Ventures. He is seed investor, entrepreneur, surfer, selector, dad. Early Advisor/Investor: Uber, Coinbase, Blue Bottle & 50+ startups.
Steve invests in early-stage technology startups in the mobile software, e-commerce, connected devices, and robotics sectors. His portfolio includes innovative companies such as Uber, Hyperloop, Postmates, Coinbase, StyleSeat, Luxe, Reserve, Ando, Breathometer, Enso, Forward, Lily Robotics, Reserve, and Zymergen. Since 2009, he has served as an Advisor to Uber since the founding of the company through product launch and now global expansion. Steve also serves as an advisory board member at Expa and board director at WillCall, until its recent acquisition by TicketFly/Pandora.
In addition to technology investing, Steve invests in branded consumer (CPG) and retail companies that bring a unique vision to how we live, work, dance, eat, drink, and travel. Some of these investments include Blue Bottle Coffee, Locol, Public Works, and Humphrey Slocombe.
Steve was a co-founder of SoundTracking, a popular mobile music service that was recognized by Apple as the Best iPhone Music App in the US in 2011 and was acquired by Rhapsody in 2014. Previously, he was the co-creator of imeem, the world's first on-demand and ad-supported social music service which reached over 100 million monthly unique users before its acquisition by MySpace.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/546003243224.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.