Bullish on DApps. Currently at Abridged. DApperNetwork. LA Blockchain Lab. USC Viterbi Faculty.
Eric discovered Ethereum in 2016 and learned how to write smart contracts in early 2017. He’s pushed technical blockchain education through the formal academic route as adjunct faculty at USC and the alternative coding bootcamp route as founder of DApperNetwork. He is convinced that the decentralization of features should be positively correlated to a user’s comfort with web 3, and is working to make this design pattern applicable by any developer for their dapp through his current startup, Abridged. He’s frequently organized developer meetups, conferences, and hack nights for the LA community.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/550656613582.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.