Fulmo own full-node. You must have a bitcoin full node and c-lightning installed and running.
This minimalist c-Lightning UI requires users to have a Bitcoin full node and c-lightning installed prior to being used. This tool creates a web UI for one’s locally running node. It is then up to users to encrypt the traffic or leave everything unencrypted. The entire local network will be able to access this interface, which can make it quite interesting for developers and enthusiasts.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/550698728575.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.