Fulmo own full-node. You must have a bitcoin full node and c-lightning installed and running.
This minimalist c-Lightning UI requires users to have a Bitcoin full node and c-lightning installed prior to being used. This tool creates a web UI for one’s locally running node. It is then up to users to encrypt the traffic or leave everything unencrypted. The entire local network will be able to access this interface, which can make it quite interesting for developers and enthusiasts.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/550698728575.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.