Ink! is an eDSL to write WebAssembly based smart contracts using the Rust programming language targeting Substrate blockchains, which is implemented by Parity Technologies.
ink! playground is the browser IDE for Substrate's smart contract(srml-contract). This will be similar to Remix, the smart contract IDE of Ethereum. Currently, if developers want to run ink! smart contract, they have to install substrate and ink into local environment. But this takes many steps, and also it is not easy to run stably because of version compatibility issues or so. By using ink! playground, Substrate developers can test contracts easily just by writing main code on browser. It doesn't require installing Substrate or running Substrate node. This is very useful for Substrate smart contract developers. For the future works, ink! playground also provides high level security audits. This is for developer who wants to make high secured smart contracts like for enterprise use.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/552631468908.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.