Blockchain Bundesverband was founded in the midst of the German blockchain community and represents the interests of all companies trying out and advancing new business models and social development based on blockchain technology in Germany.
The German Blockchain Association (Bundesblock) was founded on the 29th of June 2017 by the blockchain community in Germany. The non-profit association quickly grew to more than sixty members, among them the leading startups in the blockchain sector with a base in Germany.
The German Blockchain Association believes that blockchain and similar decentralized technologies based on cryptography are fundamental to digital infrastructure innovation. The association’s initiatives focus on education both for decision makers in politics and industry-leading corporations, as well as the broader public. It maintains blockchain adoption is necessary to keep Germany competitive in an increasingly digital world and that the technology can only flourish if it’s recognized by politics, society and institutions as well as used by the latter two.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/552851089094.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.