Socioeconomic barriers prevent the majority of the world from participating in the scientific community. These barriers to participation reduce the diversity and size of that community. Additionally, contributors are often compensated unfairly or not at all. These problems inhibit progress and access to knowledge.
Knowledgr crowdsources scientific research by hosting an open database of scientific experiments from which users are financially compensated to make observations, ask questions, and form hypotheses. This format for scientific discussion creates an incentive structure that encourages openness, efficiency, and collaboration. Most importantly, Knowledgr’s economy facilitates the democratization of research by allowing anyone, anywhere regardless of academic affiliation to make a living sharing their observations, questions, and hypotheses with the greater scientific community. Their commitment to the ethical requirements necessary to promote conflict-of-interest-free scientific inquiry, Knowledgr will publish all of their financial and proprietary data.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/553518685364.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.