Jane Lippencott is VC at Winklevoss Capital; HK native; Crypto maximalist; Founding team at ZenCash; Find me in SF. Previously, the head of business development at CoinFi.
I invest in blockchain companies alongside Sterling Witzke at Winklevoss Capital, family office of Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.
I've spoken at over 50 conferences globally and I'm available for future public speaking opportunities. Past speaking includes: Crypto Finance Conference, BlockShow, Token2049, Asia Blockchain Summit, United Nations Impact Summit.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/554224394304.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.